Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring

It is finally here! Well, for at least the past couple of days. I think it will probably go away tomorrow. 

I had the great opportunity to work with the incredibly talented photographer, Caitlin Bellah, who hung out with me at my studio on Friday while I worked and finished up a dress. I will post a couple of the end-resulting photos as soon as I get them in. 

This was just one that I snapped with my phone. The day couldn't have been any nicer, and the sunset on the side of the building was breathtaking. Days like these make me really love New York. 
More pictures to come. I can hardly wait to see them myself!

9 comments:

Wilson said...

hi Leanne!
Thanks for sharing, I look forward to seeing the photos.
All oil!

fraisedesbois said...

Beautiful shot by the bridge. I am looking forward to seeing the photos.

Chris (Topher) said...

Beautiful lighting! You always seem to have great pictures on this blog of yours.

Anonymous said...

You took that with your camera phone?! I'm impressed :] the and I love that red color it is too!

That's MIZZ Gypsy To You! said...

I can't wait to see more of that dress; such a gorgeous color and it looks fantastic with the sunset.

I'm glad you're enjoying New York. In Portland today we had near 80 degree temps and blue skies. It's the kind of day that makes you forget you have webbed feet. LOL! But NYC in springtime is something extra special. I look forward to seeing what it inspires you to create.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for posting!

Michelle said...

That shot is great. Can't wait to see the rest.

the lanky dance said...

What I see is amazing!! Im excited.

glam.spoon said...

you snapped that photo with your phone? that is stunning.