Friday, December 3, 2010

lovely wedding

I love it when clients send me in pictures of their weddings! It's already great to be a part of someone's big day by making the dress and it's work that I really enjoy, but it's even better when I get to see how it all turned out.

I worked with Neeve this past year, to create a customized version of my eco-friendly Helene dress. Neeve and her new husband Justin were looking to keep with having everything in their wedding made right here in Brooklyn, and were wed in a lovely spot in Carroll Gardens.

Such a lovely couple! Congrats, Neeve and Justin!

(photos by Susannah Gill)

dress5

dress13

dress15

PS. Don't you just LOVE the red shoes she wore with it?!

dress7



6 comments:

camille said...

Oh my goodness that dress is so heavenly. I want to get married just so you can design my dress! You're such an inspiration :) Camille @ Paris in Pink

chickens and hens said...

swoon. i. am. so. excited

magdamagda said...

beautiful shots, they do your dress justice!

Anonymous said...

The shoes are luscious, but so is the dress! Beautiful work, Leanne! :)

豪爽 said...

really love your works! your dress with this bride are stand for happiness!

sisters in black frocks said...

wow! i love the sleeves!