Monday, May 3, 2010

meet the girls

Two, actually three, new dresses are up on my Etsy page, but these two I made last week and am really loving right now. They are part of my Spring '11 Bridal mini-collection, but the samples are for sale up there now.

The Betty White, (because the skirt reminds me of her hair!) Is entirely eco-friendly, made up of organic cotton and small, salvaged scraps.

And the Bea Arthur, because well, she looks like a Golden Girl, too, sorta.
The one bad thing about really nice weather on the weekends is that models tend to cancel. Argh! Hence, the pictures with mostly my head chopped off here. Whenever the headless model makes an appearance, that's usually the case. She works for free at a moment's notice!

6 comments:

Miss Soggy Smog said...

Designer as Model: THE BEST!!!!! The dresses are so lovely!!!

Nicolee Tsin said...

wow beautifuulll :)

Valentina Monardes said...

Oh my! you are also good as a model! :D
Spectacular dresses, I really want one for me, are really beautiful!

Colleen MacDonald said...

I love it when you model your own clothes! And what clothes they are; truly wonderful!

glam.spoon said...

I wish I could model my own clothes! You're a gorgeous little thing with oodles of talent.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I think you're a stunning model